The Tata Ace continues to revolutionise last-mile delivery in the Indian market as well as provide the most trustworthy self-employment and livelihood prospects, with its latest BS6 variants - Tata Ace Gold Petrol, Tata Ace Gold Diesel and Tata Ace Gold CNG.
The three models of the ‘Chota Haathi’ promise higher mileage, pick-up, payload, comfort and profitability, at an economic acquisition cost and low maintenance spends. Since its launch, over 23 lakh entrepreneurs have turned to the Tata Ace, to empower their lives.
Is Tata Ace Gold the right vehicle to buy?
The pioneering small commercial vehicle is compact, comfortable and versatile, suitable for short hauls and low to moderately heavy cargo of different kinds.
Tata Ace Gold is a hassle-free hard worker. Its construction is sound and reliable, interiors are stylish and modern, technology is up-to-date and spare parts are easily available.
Under the 6 Ka Vaada, the new Tata Ace Gold BS6 models come with six promises — better mileage than the BS4, higher pick-up and gradeability, higher payload of 750 Kg owing to the Heavy duty chassis, suspension & axles, higher comfort and convenience with a New Digital Instrument cluster, utility holder & USB charger, low maintenance costs thanks to its simple engine, long service intervals and warranty of 2 years/72000 Km - all of which adds up to give you higher profitability for years to come.
Finance your business success, today.
Tata Motors presents many attractive schemes and offers to purchase the new Tata Ace Gold BS6 variants, that offer true value for money and set oneself up with a bankable long-term livelihood solution that can provide for a family. To economise the acquisition, any of the following could be opted for.
1. Easy Financing is available through a wide range of private financiers, NBFC, nationalised banks and PCG banks.
2. The Tata Ace Gold gets high LTV funding. TYou can get funded for upto 95% of the ex-showroom price, depending on your credit worthiness. This helps ensure a very low down payment.
3. Tata Motors runs very attractive finance offers like low IRR every month that further ensures a low interest outgo for the customer.
4. Tata Motors has also launched various long tenure 5 years finance schemes that help in keeping the EMI amounts low and ensuring a comfortable payment period for you.
5. In Pandemic times, Tata Motors has also launched structured EMI schemes for its customers like EMI Moratorium, reduced EMIs and cash-back schemes by tying up with various NBFCs.
Begin your Tata Ace BS6 journey today, the journey to independence, steady earnings and a livelihood you can call your own.
Find the Ace of your dreams and get funding options from India’s trusted financiers.